Please watch office video #1 at least before coming and #2 and 3 after the first appointment, if not before.
- * Introduction (watch before starting treatment) – How to get well – Environmental Medicine Overview – Air, Food and Water and Habitat.
- * Treating Hypoadrenalism: Use of hydrocortisone.
- * Treating Dysautonomia: Use of Midodrine, Florinef, salt and stockings.
- Treatment Overview
- For the very sick and sensitive patients Avoidance, Fasting and Rotational diet.
- Hormone Management
- Oxygen and Sauna
- Intravenous Vitamins and other drips (ALA, PhosphotidylCholine)
- Provocation and Neutralization Allergy testing – the key to getting well.
- What to do in the event of a reaction – typed list to be taped to kitchen cabinet.
- Mold and Mycotoxin Detoxification
- EMF – Electromagnetic Sensitivity- symptoms, causes, treatments?
- Adjunctive Treatments: Craniosacral, BRT, EFT, Lymbic Retraining, Biomat, Acupuncture, Fischer Wallace Simulator,
- Discharge Plan and Follow up
- Books, Publications, Newsletters and Organizations that might help you.
* available now